How GQLify auto-generates GraphQL API?
GQLify auto-generates GraphQL with plugins.
- GQLify will visit each
pluginis responsible for generate
resolversfor each model.
- After visiting all models, GQLify combines
- GQLify outputs combined result as config to Apollo-server.
What queries does GQLify generate now?
You can learn about it at GraphQL Queries section.
What mutations does GQLify generate now?
You can learn about it at GraphQL Mutations section.
What is GQLify Plugin?
GQLify Plugin is responsible for generate GraphQL schema and resolvers for each model. Think
Plugin as a way to modulize your GraphQL application.
What plugins does GQLify have now?
Currently, we have 6 plugins for different jobs.
- Base Type Plugin: generate base type of model. The types can be shared and reused between plugins.
- Where Input Plugin: generate where input of model. The inputs can be shared and reused between plugins.
- Query Plugin: generate queries that can find one record and find many records with filter in data-source.
- Create Plugin: generate mutations that can create record in data-source.
- Update Plugin: generate mutations that can update record in data-source.
- Delete Plugin: generate mutations that can delete record in data-source.
How do I create own plugin
Lean more from Create your own plugin section.